Kingdom of Blue Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hide - Dearest brother
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

» Rice - New Friend or lunch
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Hakuei Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

» (Hide Jr.) - Red roses
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

» Who is who List
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» A Boring Day (Gackt)
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

» Cupcake Party (Ayumi)
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Rice Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

» Food (open)
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Toshiba Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

» (Kai) - The Little Princess
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 am

» (JUKA) - The Big Plan
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Sakura Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 am

» Pristine Palace
Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeby Juka Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 am

Rice - New Friend or lunch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakuei

Hakuei

Rice - New Friend or lunch Empty
PostSubject: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 pm

The dragon stared at the tower. He had yet again another lonely day. He did not want to be here alone. But he was sure that he could make at least one friend. Hakuei walked to the small meadow near the tower. He shifted and changed into his red and blue dragon form. He lay in the grass sun bathing.
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Rice walked into the forest of thedragon. She smiled at the animals that ran in terror from the direction of the meadow. She walked toward where the animals were running from. Rice wanted to see what they were running from.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm

The large and fat black dragon laid there. He laid there and looked at Rice and then smoke came from his large snout. His eyes lid as he looked at her.

"Hey maaan.... The stars like... totally alligned for like you to be my lunch!"
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Hide stood within his armory, he gatheted his armor tgat shimmered like polished gold. He then grabbed his swird which was three feet long. He then goes to the bathroom t comb his hair. Satisfied with his look, he then rushed from the castle. And then took shirt cuts to tge dragons tower. Finally reaching the tower he saw Hakuei trying to eat rice!
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Rice smiled at the dragon and sat down next to him, "that sounds like fun!" she pet the dragon's snout and hummed with a big grin, unaware of the actal meaning odf the words. "Today is a nice day don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm

The big black dragon growled at Hide. He blew a long fire streak at him! His mighty talons punctured the earth as he stood and cornered Rice!

"Like... the stars shimmer softly and are totally in my favor maaan.... I'm gonna eat this here groovy chick!"
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Hide was about to get BBQ but his shield back and went into the dragon's face. While was in pain Hide grab Rice by the hand and they can to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Rice giggled as she ran with her daddy, "but daddy I like the big dragon thingy! he's my new friend!" she continued to run with hi until they reached the castle. She, as soon as they got to the castle, turned right back around and went back to the dragon! XD
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 am

Hakuei saw the two of them run away! As the fire was blown into his face the dragon roared out and then extended his massive wings! He moved to whip his wings out and flapped them as he took flight! Hakuei then flew towards the castle and saw Rice trying to come back. He was confused but he flew down and then snatched up Rice into his talons! He took her off with him into the air! Trying to fly away.
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 am

Hide took off his armor and spread his wings and fly to the dragon. He flew closer to the dragon. He saw Rice and went to her and fly in front of the dragon and said"Why don't you live with us ". Hide grab Rice and went back to the castle with Rice.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

There he sat in flight. His large wings flapped to keep him lifted into the air as he stared at hide and sae the angel man take his snack! He was totally gonna eat that! But when he heard him say he could live with them he did not know what to do...

Hakuei followed King Hide and Rice to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rice - New Friend or lunch   Rice - New Friend or lunch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rice - New Friend or lunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Blue Rose :: The Kingdom :: Dragon's Tower-
Jump to: