Kingdom of Blue Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hide - Dearest brother
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

» Rice - New Friend or lunch
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Hakuei Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

» (Hide Jr.) - Red roses
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

» Who is who List
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» A Boring Day (Gackt)
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

» Cupcake Party (Ayumi)
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Rice Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

» Food (open)
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Toshiba Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

» (Kai) - The Little Princess
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 am

» (JUKA) - The Big Plan
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Sakura Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 am

» Pristine Palace
(Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeby Juka Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 am

(Hide Jr.) - Red roses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Hide

King Hide

(Hide Jr.) - Red roses Empty
PostSubject: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 am

Hide has a wife named Ayumi.Sometimes she is bossy but she a big help in the kitchen.Hide went to his garden to see his blue roses.He pick up a blue rose and smell it but after he smelled it start to sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 am

"Hey daddy. what are you doing out hefe?"

Hide asked his daddy. he wanted to be king one day. He then looked at the blue rose bush. the flowers were so pretty. Hide wandered. where did tge flowers come from?
Back to top Go down
Queen Ayumi

Queen Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:07 am

Go eat your VEGGES dear!Then Hide jr. went to go eat vegges.
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 am

*Goes to his room to eat his vegetables .*
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 am

Sorry dear I just don't fell good.Then Hide ran to the bathroom then 3 minutes later he went to bed then Hide jr. came in with soup Hide ate the soup and Hide felt better then Hide ask him what kind of soup was it. Then Hide jr. said frog legs then Hide start trowing up again.
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 am

He stared at his fathet. Seeing Hide sick this way made him worried for him. He wandered what made his father so sick? Had something bad happened to hide? He sat down on the side of the bed to look at his father who was sick.

"Are you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 am

Hide went to the bathroom but when Hide got out he went to go get some noodles .He ate his noodles and he felt better again then he went outside to play with the blue birds .He pick up the blue rose and smell it.Then they all went into the castle ate dinner and everbody went to sleep

:-)

THE END
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 pm

He ate his meal as he wandered down the cobble stone path walk way. he was intended on trying to find a way to make things better for his father. As hide and everyoner else went to bed, Hide Jr. went to the blue rose gardens. he saw the blue flowers and how they grew out and seemed to magically sparkle and gleam with a power he did not yet understand. but then he wandered, his father was not Human now was he? Coem to think of it hios father had not aged a single day since as far back as he could recall and remember his fathers smiling and happy face.... Did this mean his mother was not a Human either? If not then what where they? who was he exactly?

He was nto sure....
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 pm

The next day after brackfast Hide was thinking about telling Hide jr. about his real Identity but he was not sure about telling him because what will happin if he told everybody. Hide called Hide jr. in the room to tell him .
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 am

Hide Jr. was summoned tot he room by his father early that next day. It got the young Prince thinking and that all in it self was enough to rise the bar on his suspicious level meter. Hide Jr. walked into the room and nodded a good morning to his father. he rubbed at his sleepy eyes as he had not eaten much breakfast. but he was awake enough to try and get his mind working good enough to understand anything his father could tell him.

In a way it seemed like Hide was very serious about something. What and when was unclear to the prince. but he knew if his father had called him here it must be very important. Hide Jr. stood there and waited on his father to tell him what was going on.

"Hey dad. Good morning. what's up? You wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
King Hide

King Hide

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Hide saw Hide jr. came in the room . Hide told Hide jr about that he is a angel and he can fly but he can never tell anybody. Because if he did things will go bad and Gackt will find out and know his weakness "Don't Tell Anyone!!!" Then Hide show him his wings.
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

The youth looked at his father ad he spoke to him, Hide Jr. Hung on each and every word that came from King Hides mouth. But as soon as his father showed him his wing Hide Jr. Smiled so bright and wide!

"Do i have those too?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Hide Jr.) - Red roses   (Hide Jr.) - Red roses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Hide Jr.) - Red roses
Page 1 of 1