Kingdom of Blue Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hide - Dearest brother
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

» Rice - New Friend or lunch
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Hakuei Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

» (Hide Jr.) - Red roses
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

» Who is who List
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» A Boring Day (Gackt)
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

» Cupcake Party (Ayumi)
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Rice Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

» Food (open)
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Toshiba Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

» (Kai) - The Little Princess
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 am

» (JUKA) - The Big Plan
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Sakura Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 am

» Pristine Palace
Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeby Juka Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 am

Cupcake Party (Ayumi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rice

Rice

Cupcake Party (Ayumi) Empty
PostSubject: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:23 am

Rice sat in the flowers, she picked them as she got up. Her hands reached out to grab a butterfly who was sitting on a flower. She ran to chase it with a giggle. She gave up the chase soon though, growing tired. She walked back through the flowers, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Queen Ayumi

Queen Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 am

Ayumi sat down in the flowers, and then she went to the castle to get some water. And once she got her water she returned outside to go catch butterflies. Finally she caught one, holdingbitbin her hands. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 am

Rice saw that the butterfly had been caught! she smiled and ran to her mother, "buttrfly!" she squealed as she pointed at Ayumi's hands with the butterfly inside. She was so happy! the butterfly was found!
Back to top Go down
Queen Ayumi

Queen Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

Ayumi then showed rice the butterfly in her hands. She held it out for her daughter to see. She then released the butterfly on the flower. Suddenly more butterflies came! She then began to chase and play with them.
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm

She ran after her mother laughing as she chased the butterflies with her. She reached out and tried to touch one but it flew away. The butterflies danced around and sh squealed in joy. Her eyes filled with happiness, "butterflies! yaaay!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Ayumi

Queen Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Soul was off too Hide castle he pack some food and water.He walk down the road. He ran into a women--
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Rice smiled and hugged her mommies leg. She was so happy she reached down into a large flower and pulled out a cupcake. She held up the cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Queen Ayumi

Queen Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:02 am

Ayumi saw the cupcake in Rice hands. She smiled as she took the cupcake and shouted happily! "Cupcake party!" She said as she got the supplies and started to set everything up for the party.
Back to top Go down
Rice

Rice

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Rice giggled and squealed as the flowers all opened to reveal the cupcakes. She grabbed one and ate it happily. "cupcake party!" she repeated as she stared at all the cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Party (Ayumi)   Cupcake Party (Ayumi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake Party (Ayumi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Blue Rose :: The Kingdom :: Blue Rose Kingdom-
Jump to: