Kingdom of Blue Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hide - Dearest brother
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

» Rice - New Friend or lunch
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Hakuei Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

» (Hide Jr.) - Red roses
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

» Who is who List
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» A Boring Day (Gackt)
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Gackt Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

» Cupcake Party (Ayumi)
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Rice Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

» Food (open)
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Toshiba Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

» (Kai) - The Little Princess
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Hide Jr. Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 am

» (JUKA) - The Big Plan
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Sakura Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 am

» Pristine Palace
(Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeby Juka Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 am

(Kai) - The Little Princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

(Kai) - The Little Princess Empty
PostSubject: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 am

There was nothing left to do all day. Hide went around the castle looking for his kid sister, Kai. Walking around he sighed loking for kid sister. Hide rubbed the back of his head as he called out to her. "Baby Kai!?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Kai

Princess Kai

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 am

Kai was laying on her blue and purple carpet coloring in her coloring books. She loved coloring a whole lot and it always made her smile. When she finished her third picture she looked up and grinned hopping up! "Im in here big bruder!!"
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:06 am

"Hey baby sis! What ya got there?"

He said as he walked to her. he picked her uo in his arms. looking at the picture to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kai

Princess Kai

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 am

"I coloreded the flowers!"

When she was picked up she smiled and handed him the picture pf blue flowers she colored. she had even drew a sun at the top of the page so that it could look like it was shining down on top of them. She then hugged him and giggled giving his cheek a slobbery kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 am

Hide Jr. held his baby sister in his arms. the tiny little girl was a very sweet kid. But he held her anyway as he took time out and attention to her picture while she had told him what she had done. The flowers were blue just like his hair! It made the young prince very happy to see that Princess kai was learning.

"That is good! Can you draw a picture of mom and dad too?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Kai

Princess Kai

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 am

"Yes and you to big brother"

She pointed to a have finished picture of her family. In the picture was kai holding big brothers hand who was holding rice's hand who was holding mommies hand who was holding daddies hand. They were all stick figures with clothes on. She still had to draw the castle.
Back to top Go down
Hide Jr.

Hide Jr.

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 am

Hide Jr. stared at his sister as she pointed to the picuture. He saw that she had forgotten. But he smiled none the less at her progress. More than amused at her work. "Good job. Can you draw a castle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Kai) - The Little Princess   (Kai) - The Little Princess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Kai) - The Little Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Blue Rose :: The Kingdom :: Blue Rose Kingdom-
Jump to: